Lidl is promoting a new neighbourhood discount food store on the former Land Rover Garage site at 99 Inchview Terrace, Craigentinny, EH7 6TJ
As part of our ongoing commitment to public consultation, we have designed this website to give residents and businesses an overview of our exciting redevelopment proposals.
- Provision of a new neighbourhood foodstore (804 m² sales area)
- 48 free parking bays of which 5 will be disabled / parent and child spaces.
- Contemporary 1½ storey building to replace the existing dated showroom and unsightly workshop building.
Update – March 2013
To date, Lidl have met with the following key stakeholders:
- Craigentinny Councillors.
- Craigentinny Community Council.
- The Neighbourhood Partnership.
- A significant amount of the local community.
- We were also pleased to receive a strong turn out at our Community Consultation day.